This is a replay of all the sessions held in the main hall at Sharing Best Practice 2022 (NSW).
- Introduction (Troy Verey, Marsden Rd PS)
- School Improvement (Manisha Gazula, Marsden Rd PS)
- Excellence and Equity in Australia: Mind the Gaps (Emeritus Professor Stephen Dinham, University of Melbourne)
- Science of learning: the good, the bad and the research (Glenn Fahey, Centre for Independent Studies)
- Efficient and accurate word reading (Dr Jennifer Buckingham, Multilit)
- Fluency Development Lesson (Jo-Anne Dooner, Training 24/7)
- Demystifying “sight words” (Professor Anne Castles, Macquarie University)
- Rosenshine’s Principles (Jo-Anne Dooner and Justin Caban, Training 24/7)
All proceeds of sales (excluding GST) will be donated to the Liverpool Hospital School.