Join us remotely from anywhere in Australia on Friday, 5 March 2021 to attend our popular Synthetic Phonics Training course online via our live virtual class!
This phonics training will be an online only training event due to COVID-19.
Synthetic Phonics Training: Cracking the Code for Novice Readers and Spellers
You will learn to:
- Define and understand Synthetic Phonics methodology
- Investigate the link between research and practice to be able to apply high quality, evidence based methodology within your classroom
- How Synthetic Phonics is an evidenced based teaching method
- Phonics terminology and how to use it with your class
- How to plan Synthetic Phonics lessons as part of a program
- How to teach a Synthetic Phonics lesson using different pedagogies such as direct instruction, cooperative learning and individual learning
- How to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of different students
- How to assess, record and track student achievement
You will walk away with:
- Over 1,000 classroom resources
- A draft school scope and sequence
- Over 20 PowerPoint presentation lessons to get you started
- Knowledge and confidence to begin to teach your class how to read and spell
Date: Friday, 5 March 2021
RRP: $396 AUD (inc GST). Early bird special (save 10%) until 26 February 2021!
Location: Online via our Live Virtual Class