Join us remotely from anywhere in Australia on Friday, 14 May 2021 to attend our popular Synthetic Phonics Training course online via our live virtual class!
This phonics training will be an online only training event due to COVID-19.
Synthetic Phonics Training: Cracking the Code for Novice Readers and Spellers
You will learn to:
- Define and understand Synthetic Phonics methodology
- Investigate the link between research and practice to be able to apply high quality, evidence based methodology within your classroom
- How Synthetic Phonics is an evidenced based teaching method
- Phonics terminology and how to use it with your class
- How to plan Synthetic Phonics lessons as part of a program
- How to teach a Synthetic Phonics lesson using different pedagogies such as direct instruction, cooperative learning and individual learning
- How to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of different students
- How to assess, record and track student achievement
You will walk away with:
- Over 1,000 classroom resources
- A draft school scope and sequence
- Over 20 PowerPoint presentation lessons to get you started
- Knowledge and confidence to begin to teach your class how to read and spell
Date: Friday, 14 May 2021
RRP: $396 AUD (inc GST). Early bird special (save 10%) until 2 April 2021!
Location: Online via our Live Virtual Class